Paper Submission Guidelines
Research@Locate accepts paper submissions which will be peer-reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee based on the following criteria:
- scientific and technical quality;
- significance, originality and potential to generate wider discussion and impact at the conference;
- alignment with Locate18’s themes;
- clarity of submission presentation and adherence to submission criteria and style guidelines; and
- accessibility of the research to researchers, industry and government audience from across the breadth of expertise in spatial information.
Papers submitted to Research@Locate must be:
- original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference;
- formatted as per this sample file;
- written in English in a clear and accessible style;
- five to eight A4 pages in length, including all text, figures and references; and
- submitted as a single PDF file via the Research@Locate18 submission page before the deadline.
The accepted papers will appear in the CEUR Workshop Proceedings Series, a free open-access publication service of Sun SITE Central Europe. The copyright of each paper remains with the authors, and each author is responsible for maintaining the copyright of the presented material.